How many people play Bravely Second: End Layer? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: August 30th, 2021
Bravely Second: End Layer Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Bravely Second: End Layer facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Bravely Second: End Layer player count:
Last updated April 2017
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Bravely Second: End Layer Description
Steel yourself for the next evolution of the series that reinvented turn-based RPGs—the successor to Square Enix’s Bravely Default™ game. In this standalone adventure, Agnés Oblige has been imprisoned, and as a knight in her service, it’s up to the hero, Yew, to save her! Form the ultimate team and strategy, then risk it all in this fast, fresh RPG.
The innovative Brave and Default battle system is back and deeper than ever. Balance risk and reward in turn-based battles: characters can make multiple moves in one turn, but then they may be unable to move for a while. Win a battle in a single turn and you can instantly start a more difficult encounter to earn better rewards. Level up characters and jobs quickly, but be careful—defeat means losing anything earned along the way. Select from 30 jobs and over 300 skills and abilities to customize each party member in the most strategic manner. The more you learn, the more tactics you’ll wield.
Now go forth! Defy the mysterious kaiser and face down his army before it’s too late.
- An innovative twist on turn-based combat
- Lovable, multifaceted characters in a top-tier RPG
- Get started with the Bravely Second™: End Layer demo, The Ballad of the Three Cavaliers. Bravely Second™ : End Layer A pre-launch prelude to the main adventure focusing on the Three Cavaliers – Yew Geneolgia, Janne Angard, and Nikolai Nikolanikov
- Allows players to unlock rewards in the full version of the game
- Time your turns tactically with the Brave and Default system
- Form flexible strategies, combining even more new jobs and abilities
- Dare to risk everything in fast-paced, turn-based battles
- Team up with heroes and returning characters to rescue Agnès Oblige from Kaiser Oblivion’s Skyhold
- Balance risk and reward in deeply strategic battles
- Switch between 30 unique jobs for numerous tactical possibilities
- Freely mix and match 30 unique jobs, and then save your favorite combinations for instant use