How many people play Diablo? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: October 21st, 2022
Diablo Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Diablo stats I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Diablo History and Games Sold:
- 1996 – Diablo (30 million)
- 1997 – Diablo: Hellfire (na)
- 2000 – Diablo II (17 million)
- 2001 – Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (17.5 million)
- 2012 – Diablo III (30 million)
- 2014 – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (na)
- 2017 – Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer (na)
- 2021 – Diablo II: Resurrected (5 million)
- 2022 – Diablo: Immortal (30 million pre-registrations)
- TBD – Diablo 4
Diablo player count:
Last updated 9/1/18
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Diablo.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Year Released:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
Diablo III was launched on May 15, 2012, and sold through more than 3.5 million copies in its first 24 hours of availability, setting a new all-time record for fastest-selling PC game. Together with the more than 1.2 million players who received Diablo III as part of signing up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, more than 6.3 million players worldwide had a copy of Diablo III within its first week of release—representing the biggest PC-game launch in history. Blizzard recently announced that it is developing Diablo III for the Sony PlayStation® 3 and upcoming PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment systems.
Here are all the most recent Diablo news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- More Overwatch, Warcraft, and Diablo news coming soon says Blizzard leader, 1/26/22
- Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 have been delayed, 11/2/21
- Diablo Immortal enters a technical alpha in Australia, 12/18/20