How many people play Mario Sports Superstars? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
Mario Sports Superstars Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Mario Sports Superstars Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Mario Sports Superstars.
Mario Sports Superstars Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Five full-on sports—Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing—bring the challenge and depth you demand to Nintendo 3DS™ systems. Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*, hone skills in training, or tackle single-player tournaments. Whether you pick Mario, Waluigi, or one of sixteen others, you’re on the road to superstardom!
Before long, you’ll have mastered the ins and outs of each sport: learn when to use an infield shift in Baseball, change your team’s formation in Soccer, and more. Even Horse Racing is surprisingly deep! Build a stable of horses and train them well to win the day in the first-ever horse races in series history. But remember: these aren’t normal sports—they’re Mario Sports. Expect unexpected thrills and power up to stomp the competition.
- Five full-featured sports: Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing!
- Play as your favorite Mario characters, like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, and more!
- Horse Racing makes it’s Mario Sports debut
- Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*
- Single-player tournaments and training mode provide hours of feverish fun
- For a limited time, the Mario Sports Superstars game will include one amiibo card packed in.