Gran Turismo 7 Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: May 13th, 2022
Gran Turismo 7 Details
Gran Turismo 7 Game Trailer:
Gran Turismo 7 Description
Gran Turismo 7 brings together the very best features of the Real Driving Simulator.
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favorites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.
Gran Turismo 7 Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Gran Turismo 7 News
- Gran Turismo 7 Behind-the-Scenes Video Reveals Game will Have Over 400 Vehicles, October 27, 2021
- Gran Turismo 7 Confirms Deep Forest Raceway, December 6, 2021
- Gran Turismo 7 will include 420 car models and 90 tracks, December 20, 2021
- Gran Turismo 7 features a museum for car history buffs, February 3, 2022
- Sony’s Gran Turismo AI thrashes the world’s best drivers, February 10, 2022