Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 19th, 2020
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Harvest Moon
- Game Developer(s):
- Appci Corporation
- Game Publisher(s):
- Rising Star Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo 3DS
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Life Simulation Video Games
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Game Trailer:
Where to get Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Description
A NEW EVOLUTION OF HARVEST MOON!
Hiking your way through the mountains one day, you become caught in an unexpected snowstorm, and find shelter with the help of a faint voice. When you awaken, you find and help a kindly Harvest Sprite buried under the snow, who tells you all of the seasons in the valley have vanished except for winter. To return all 4 seasons to the valley, you’ll need the help of the villagers, the Harvest Sprites, the Harvest Goddess, and even the King of the Underworld! You’ve never played a Harvest Moon game quite like this!
- The first Harvest Moon game with a fully three-dimensional setting, allowing players to dig, stack, and till the soil any way they like!
- New and innovative controls! With Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley’s context-sensitive controls, players won’t have to rummage through their rucksack anymore!
- Players can choose whether to play as a boy or a girl, woo their favorite bachelor or bachelorette, get married, and start a family!
- Reinvented crop and animal systems!