Terraria Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: April 27th, 2023
Terraria Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Terraria facts and stats I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Terraria player count:
35 million copies sold to date
Last updated 43/22/21
Breakdown of Terraria sales:
- PC: 17.2 million copies sold
- Mobile: 9.3 million copies sold
- Consoles: 8.5 million copies sold
Terraria Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Terraria.
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- 505 Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- Nintendo 3DS
- PlayStation Vita
- Wii U
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Dig! Explore! Fight! Build!
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!
Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two Joy-Con™ controllers required per player)
- Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online membership required)
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
Here are all the most recent Terraria news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Terraria cross play “in the works” as update 1.4.5 wraps things up, 1/31/23
- Terraria becomes the first indie hit to break 1M positive user reviews on Steam, 10/24/22
- Terraria and Don’t Starve Together will cross over this month, 11/14/21
- Indie Hits Don’t Starve and Terraria Are Crossing Over, 10/22/21