Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: April 19th, 2023
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Harvest Moon
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- Rising Star Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo DS
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Life Simulation Video Games
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Game Trailer:
Where to get Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Description
Trouble Boils Over in a Rural Rivalry!
Years ago, a tunnel connected livestock-loving Bluebell village with the crop-growing town of Konohana, but boisterous bickering between the burgs created a cave-in and collapsed the tunnel! Build a bustling farm, befriend the villagers, and maybe you can find a way to bring these towns together once again!
• Choose from two different villages, each with their own shops, villagers, and festivals!
• Take on quests in each town and establish your reputation as the best farmer on both sides of the mountain!
• Grow crops, raise livestock, woo a spouse, and start a family!