Search for another game:
Rated 0 out of 5
0 customer reviews
Last Updated on: April 18th, 2020
“DayZ is a hardcore open-world survival game with only one rule: stay alive, no matter what. But with a myriad of threats lurking around every corner, that might be easier said than done…
* With no checkpoints or saves, when you die, you lose everything and have to start over.
* Complex and authentic survival mechanics, including hunting, crafting, building, health preservation, and resource management.
* Unpredictable and often emotional interactions with other players leading to a limitless spectrum of emergent gameplay.
* A huge 230 km2 map with a variety of beautiful landscapes and landmarks based on real-life locations.
* Up to 60 players striving to survive by any means necessary. Make friends, kill on sight, kidnap strangers and bend them to your will, or be betrayed for a can of beans. Anything and everything is possible.
* An array of environmental threats that will test your capabilities. From erratic weather and dangerous wildlife to pitch-black nights and rage-induced infected.”
Here are a few of the most interesting DayZ facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Last updated 11/19/18