Crysis 4 Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: February 9th, 2023
Crysis 4 Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
CRYSIS IS COMING BACK! It’s finally time to reveal what we’re working on. We’re excited to announce the 4th instalment in the Crysis series is in development! We’ve a long road ahead of us but we want heroes to join us today to shape the next chapter in the Crysis franchise.
20XX features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the internet!
– Crisp, precise controls – do exactly what you want your character to!
– Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
– Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
– Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges! (source)
– All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
– Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
– Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There’s also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Crysis 4.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Here are all the most recent Crysis 4 news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.