Alto’s Adventure Player Count & Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: February 1st, 2023
Alto’s Adventure Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Alto’s Adventure facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Amount Alto’s Adventure has grossed in revenue:
Last updated 10/26/18
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Alto’s Adventure Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Alto’s Adventure.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Alto’s Adventure Description
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)