Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 17th, 2020
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Details
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Game Trailer:
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Description
Build, train, and equip the ultimate elite special ops team using the latest in high-tech weapons and gear.
Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars:
As the commander of the Ghosts, your mission is to stop the Russian ultranationalist Yuri Treskayev from coming to power. From the hot deserts of Kazakhstan to the towns and villages of Ukraine and the frozen lands of Siberia, you must discover and disable the secret Soviet-era “Dead Hand” bases which Treskayev is using to build an army of drones to seize power. You will have access to full resources to build, train, and equip your team, using increasingly high -tech weapons and armor.
• A new way to experience the critically-acclaimed Ghost Recon series
– Eye-popping 3D cutscenes and in-game effects, where enemies and objects appear to be jumping out at you!
– Use the Touch Screen for quick and easy mini-map navigation.
• Train and manage the best special ops unit
– Choose among six unique classes, each with their own special skills: Commando, Sniper, Recon, Engineer, Gunner and Medic.
– Unlock new skills and equipment by progressing in the game.
– Equip your ghosts with the most advanced combat gear—and even drones!
• Try to thwart the ultranationalists’ evil plans in a deep and credible Tom Clancy scenario
– Explore various environments with an Eastern European flavor
– Story mode with 37 missions for more than 30 hours of gameplay
– Unlock 20 challenging “skirmish” missions with 3 levels of difficulty
• Challenge your friends
– Eleven one-on-one duel maps on a single 3DS that let you determine who the real special ops squad leader is
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.