Brawlhalla Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: April 27th, 2023
Brawlhalla Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Brawlhalla stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Brawlhalla player count:
Last updated 5/30/22
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Brawlhalla Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Brawlhalla.
- Game Developer(s):
- Blue Mammoth Games
- Game Publisher(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Fighting Video Games
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play
Brawlhalla is a free 2D platform fighting game that supports up to 8 local or online players with full cross-play for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android!
- Online Ranked 1v1 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android or Locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Here are all the most recent Brawlhalla news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.