Super Mario 3D All-Stars Player Count & Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: January 27th, 2023
Here are a few of the most interesting Super Mario 3D All-Stars stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars player count:
Last updated 8/29/22
Super Mario 3D All-Stars was Amazon’s second biggest game of 2020 10 days before the game actually launched.
Number of Super Mario 3D All-Stars games sold in September 2020:
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Game Trailer:
Where to get Super Mario 3D All-Stars:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Play three of Mario’s greatest 3D platform adventures—all in one package!
The physical version of Super Mario 3D All-Stars (released Sept. 18) will continue to be shipped to retailers and available for purchase through March 31, 2021 or while supplies last. The digital edition will be available through March 31, 2021. Once the digital edition has been purchased on your Nintendo Account, it can be re-downloaded and played if deleted from your device.
Play three classic games at home or on the go—all in one package on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Jump into paintings in Super Mario 64™, clean up paint-like goop in Super Mario Sunshine™, and fly from planet to planet in Super Mario Galaxy™.
Run, jump, and dive with ease!
Make Mario move using the Nintendo Switch system’s Joy-Con™ controllers. You can also pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play the Super Mario Galaxy game in Co-Star Mode! Mario’s movements are as smooth as ever with HD resolution for each game, while still retaining the look and feel of the originals.
Listen to timeless Super Mario tunes
Listen to a total of 175 iconic tunes from all three games! Whether you want to get up and dance or take a minute to relax—this collection has music to fit your mood!
- Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most iconic 3D platform adventures, all in one package, available on the Nintendo Switch™ system. Experience Mario’s first foray into 3D platforming in the Super Mario 64™ game, originally released in 1996. Wall jump, backflip, and even fly as you explore paintings and collect Power Stars to save Princess Peach!
- Soak up the sun in the Super Mario Sunshine™ game, originally released in 2002, and spray the goop away with your water-spouting pal, FLUDD! You’ll need to collect Shine Sprites and clear the picturesque Isle Delfino of pollution—just look out for Bowser Jr.
- Defy gravity as you explore space in the Super Mario Galaxy™ game, originally released in 2007! Help Rosalina restore her ship by collecting Power Stars and save Princess Peach. Gently shake a Joy-Con™ controller to activate Mario’s Spin ability or pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for some extra help in Co-Star Mode*.
- Even when you aren’t playing, you can enjoy the sounds that these worlds (and galaxies!) are so famous for. With three games, modern upgrades, and music-player mode, this collection is filled with fun for both new players and 3D platforming Mario masters.
- The physical version of Super Mario 3D All-Stars (released Sept. 18) will continue to be shipped to retailers and available for purchase through March 31, 2021 or while supplies last. The digital edition will be available through March 31, 2021. Once the digital edition has been purchased on your Nintendo Account, it can be re-downloaded and played if deleted from your device.
Popular Video Game Character(s) in this Game:Mario
Super Mario 3D All-Stars News
Here are all the most recent Super Mario 3D All-Stars news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars’ Brief Run Netted Nearly 10 Million Units According to New Sales Numbers, 8/29/22
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Sold More Than 8 Million Copies In 2020, 2/8/21
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Update Adds Inverted Camera Controls and GCN Controller Support for Sunshine, 11/16/20
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars November Update to Add Reverse Camera Controls, 10/27/20
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Will Add Inverted Camera Options In November, 10/26/20