New Super Luigi U Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
New Super Luigi U Details
New Super Luigi U Game Trailer:
New Super Luigi U Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
With Mario nowhere to be found, it’s up to Luigi to save the day in a brand-new downloadable adventure that takes place in the world of New Super Mario Bros. U. Experience new gameplay challenges as you guide Luigi, complete with his high jump and unique slide, through all-new courses. Enjoy high replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course, and then share your triumphs via the Miiverse feature. Up to five players* can jump into the fun, with Nabbit taking the place of Mario as a playable character. Help Luigi finally prove he has what it takes!
- Take control of Luigi™ in his first starring role in a platform adventure
- Level-up your New Super Mario Bros.™ U experience with more than 80 new courses
- High replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course
- Play with distinct Luigi™ physics, including his unique slide and gratifying higher and longer jumps
- No time to waste as each course begins with only 100 seconds
- For the first time, play as Nabbit, invincible to enemies and obstacles
- Share triumphs with the community via the Miiverse™ feature (broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com)
- Play using a Wii Remote™ controller, the Wii U™ GamePad controller, or a Wii U Pro Controller
New Super Luigi U Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting New Super Luigi U facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people played New Super Luigi U?
Last updated 9/30/19