Kid Icarus: Uprising Player Count and Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Kid Icarus: Uprising facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Kid Icarus: Uprising player count:
Last updated 4/24/13
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Take Aim at a Timeless Adventure
Some 25 years after the original Kid Icarus™ game for NES™ captured the hearts and imaginations of gamers worldwide, Kid Icarus: Uprising brings the action and adventure of this beloved series to new heights – and new visual dimensions – on the Nintendo 3DS™ system. The dark goddess Medusa and her Underworld Army have returned, and they’ve got their sights set on the heroic angel Pit. With the aid of Palutena, goddess of light and guardian of the human race, Pit must fend off this malevolent threat. The richly immersive graphics of the Nintendo 3DS system offerincredible depth as Pit battles enemies by air and by land.
- Designed by Masashiro Sakurai – creator of Super Smash Bros.™ – Kid Icarus: Uprising is an epic, action-packed odyssey that unfolds with stunning 3D visuals. The game also includes fully-voiced levels and an amazing soundtrack.
- Each Chapter delivers nonstop action and is broken up into two sections: Air Battle and Land Battle. In Air Battle the action unfolds like a dynamic guided shooter. When Pit is facing enemies in Land Battle, the game play handles more like a third-person shooter.
- A wide variety of collectible weapons offers an extraordinary amount replay value. With 9 different categories of weapons, ranging from Bows to Claws, players can learn the unique characteristics of each weapon and determine which is best suited for each battle and their style of play.
- Experience an innovative take on multiplayer battles in Light vs. Dark, as two teams battle on land whittling away at the other team’s health meter each time a team member is defeated. The team battle then changes to a man-hunt once one team’s meter is emptied. The opposing team must target the other team’s lone angel to win the match.
- The game includes AR Card compatibility. Using the built-in 3D camera on the Nintendo 3DS system, the game recognizes countless specially designed AR Cards, with animated game characters popping up in 3D on the game screen and even battling each other when two cards face off.
- The game’s simple, intuitive play control has players hold the system in their left hand, while the right hand uses the stylus on the touch screen for targeting. The controls are simple enough to be grasped quickly, but offer layers of depth and strategy for advanced maneuvers.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.