Search for another game:
0 customer reviews
Last Updated on: October 20th, 2020
Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game
– Rewind time to change the course of events
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
– Striking, hand-painted visuals
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.