Just Cause 2 Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: September 2nd, 2021
Just Cause 2 Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Just Cause 2 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people played Just Cause 2?
1.2 million game units sold worldwide
Last updated 6/22/10
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Just Cause 2 Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Just Cause 2.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Just Cause
- Game Developer(s):
- Avalanche Software
- Game Publisher(s):
- Eidos Interactive
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
Just Cause 2 Game Trailer:
Where to get Just Cause 2:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Just Cause 2 Description
Experience Just Cause 2’s multi-million selling open world gameplay as agent Rico Rodriguez, exploring 400 square miles of rugged terrain, plus hundreds of weapons, vehicles and thrilling missions.
• UNBELIEVABLE ADRENALINE-FUELLED STUNTS
– Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
• UPGRADED DUAL GRAPPLE
– Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
• DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF PANAU
– Explore the island paradise from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks.
• EXPERIENCE TRUE FREEDOM
– Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose.