FIFA 21 Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: January 27th, 2023
FIFA 21 Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting FIFA 21 stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
FIFA 21 player count:
Last updated 5/11/21
Copies of FIFA 21 digital units sold in October 2020:
1.5 million digital units sold
FIFA 21 Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about FIFA 21.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Game Developer(s):
- Electronic Arts
- Game Publisher(s):
- Electronic Arts
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Google Stadia
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series X and S
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Sports Video Games
FIFA 21 Game Trailer:
Where to get FIFA 21:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
FIFA 21 Description
What is FIFA 21?
Play The World’s Game with 17,000+ players, over 700 teams in 90+ stadiums, and more than 30 leagues from all over the globe.
- VOLTA FOOTBALL— For the first time on Steam, FIFA 21 presents: VOLTA FOOTBALL, a game mode that strips football back to its core. Experience the soul of the streets together with friends as you create your Avatar with the freshest gear and show off your style in over 20 football playgrounds around the world throughout various forms of small-sided football. We created VOLTA SQUADS so you can experience a more social street football experience, joining together with up to 3 friends or dropping into the community with other VOLTA FOOTBALL players.
- FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT)— Join the most popular mode in FIFA, where you can build your dream squad of players past and present. For the first time, we’ve introduced FUT Co-Op, a new way to team up with a friend online and compete for rewards. Join forces in both Division Rivals and Squad Battles to earn weekly progress, and work towards brand new Co-Op Objectives that reward playing together beyond winning on the pitch. Choose sights, seats, sounds, and more as you build your dream stadium. Pack the seats, pick some epic Tifos, and grow your home ground on the way to the global stage.
- Career Mode— Manage every moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new additions that create more depth in matches, transfers, and training. Manage your team in licensed versions of the world’s biggest competitions — including the UEFA Champions League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, LaLiga Santander, and Bundesliga — as you take your team to the top.
- House Rules— House Rules are back in FIFA 21. The premise of House Rules is simple. You can play matches that follow a different set of rules or even no rules at all. This creates space to have fun in between your serious matches. It’s also a good way to introduce friends and new players to FIFA 21, allowing them to get comfortable with The World’s Game. With exciting play modes like Survival and No Rules, there is something for everybody to play.
FIFA 21 News
Here are all the most recent FIFA 21 news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- FIFA 22’s boxed launch down 35% over FIFA 21 | UK Boxed Charts, 10/3/21
- FIFA 21 has attracted over 25 million players, Ultimate Team up 16%, 5/11/21
- FIFA 21 Adds Dua Lipa, Patrick Mahomes To Volta Mode In December, 11/23/20
- FIFA 21 Kicks Off Season 2 of FUT With Intriguing Changes and Icon SBCs, 11/20/20
- FIFA 21 to Add Tools to Curb Spending, Playing Time and More, 11/12/20