Darkwood Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 21st, 2020
- Game Developer(s):
- Acid Wizard Studio
- Year Released:
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Survival Horror Video Games
- Official Game Website
- Twitch Page
- Steam Page
Darkwood Game Trailer:
A challenging survival horror without jump scares.
Darkwood is a challenging survival horror that does not rely on jump scares.
Craft weapons, prepare traps, fortify hideouts – you will explore and scavenge the eerie forests of the Soviet Bloc by day, then hunker down in your hideout at night. With nightmarish forces corrupting the woods, wait and pray for the sun to come up the next morning.
Wade through the grueling, bizarre world of Darkwood and delve into the creepiest secrets of its inhabitants to escape the infested land before it destroys your body and consumes your mind.
– No jump scares: an atmospheric horror experience that creates a feeling of tension without cheap horror tricks.
– Day and night cycle: roam the corrupted woods by Day and use your hideout to seek survival during the night.
– Randomly generated map and events: the world will vary for each play-through and each player.
– Crafting: scavenge for materials to upgrade your hideout and create weapons, traps or potions.
– Skills and perks: develop your character by injecting a strange essence into your bloodstream.
– No hand holding: test your skills and figure out things on your own!
– Branching storyline: shape the world of Darkwood and determine the fate of its inhabitants.
Darkwood Stats and Player Count
Nothing yet. Check back soon as we put its release date in the rear-view mirror and start seeing some numbers.