Catlateral Damage Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 7th, 2020
Catlateral Damage Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Catlateral Damage Description
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible. See the world through the eyes of a cat! Like other first-person games, you can walk and look around, jump, and crouch. Unlike other first-person games, your primary weapons are your two cat paws, which you can use to swipe at and knock objects onto the floor.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
- Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
- Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect.
Catlateral Damage Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Catlateral Damage.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.