How many people play Runner3? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: August 22nd, 2021
Runner3 Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Runner3.
The rhythm-music gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
The Timbletot is determined to rid the multiverse of all its love and happiness. CommanderVideo, a lover if ever there were one, refuses to let this happen. He’s ready to jump, double-jump, wall-jump, slide-jump, slide, kick, float, drive, fly, and dance his way to victory, all across a medley of thrilling, challenging, and joyous levels!
• Hero Quests! – Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they’ll reward you generously!
• Vehicles! – Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! Celery cars! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
• Branching Paths! – Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
• Retro Challenges! – A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying “retro” level–it’s like two games for the price of one! These levels will also offer a series’ first: free movement! Control CommanderVideo in ways you never have before, and earn precious “Gildan” coins in the process!
• Item Shop! – Players will be able to spend their hard-earned Gildans and gems on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3–keep your dang money!
• New Playable Characters! – The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Unkle Dill, Frank ‘N Stein, Awnty Rewty, and more!
• Charles Martinet! – Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of “The Narrator”