Project Highrise Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: August 22nd, 2021
Project Highrise Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Project Highrise Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Project Highrise.
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- Kasedo Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Life Simulation Video Games
Project Highrise Game Trailer:
Where to get Project Highrise:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Project Highrise Description
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade seeking a perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into shopping malls with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play to build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels
- Conquer campaign mode in 29 scenario challenges