Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: May 22nd, 2023
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet facts and stats I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet player count:
Last updated 2/7/23
Last updated 12/12/22
The Pokemon Company has said Pokemon Scarlet & Violet were the most preordered games in their history.
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
The Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games, the newest chapters in the Pokémon series, are coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. With these new titles, the Pokémon series takes a new evolutionary step, allowing you to explore freely in a richly expressed open world.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Here are all the most recent Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Get Pokémon HOME Support In “Early 2023”, 2/27/23
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet shifts three million, 12/12/22
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Surpass 10 Million Sales In First Three Days, Setting New Nintendo Record, 11/23/22
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet reveal new Pokemon Gimmighoul, 11/6/22
- Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Were The Most Preordered Titles In The Series’ History, 11/18/22