Point Blank Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: August 22nd, 2021
Point Blank Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Point Blank Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Point Blank.
- Game Developer(s):
- Bandai Namco
- Game Publisher(s):
- Bandai Namco
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Shooter Video Games
Where to get Point Blank:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Point Blank Description
* Classic Shooting Gameplay: Using the stylus as your weapon of choice, tap tap tap your way to testing your hand-eye coordination!
* Multitude of Shooting Mini-Games: Play through 40 different mini-games including shooting clay pigeons, aliens, cardboard criminals, etc….All collected from the original Point Blank series.
* 5 Different Modes:
1. Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty with varying numbers of stages.
2. Wirelss VS: Challenge your friends utilizing the wireless feature with only one game card and find out who’s the quickest draw.
3. Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback accordingly.
4. Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score.
5. Classic Coin-Op Games: New stages adapted from Namco’s classic coin-op arcade series.