Point Blank Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: August 22nd, 2021
Point Blank Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
* Classic Shooting Gameplay: Using the stylus as your weapon of choice, tap tap tap your way to testing your hand-eye coordination!
* Multitude of Shooting Mini-Games: Play through 40 different mini-games including shooting clay pigeons, aliens, cardboard criminals, etc….All collected from the original Point Blank series.
* 5 Different Modes:
1. Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty with varying numbers of stages.
2. Wirelss VS: Challenge your friends utilizing the wireless feature with only one game card and find out who’s the quickest draw.
3. Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback accordingly.
4. Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score.
5. Classic Coin-Op Games: New stages adapted from Namco’s classic coin-op arcade series.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Point Blank.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.