Hyrule Warriors Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 30th, 2022
Hyrule Warriors Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Hyrule Warriors Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Hyrule Warriors.
- Game Franchise(s):
- The Legend of Zelda
- Game Developer(s):
- Omega Force
- Team Ninja
- Game Publisher(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Wii U
- Nintendo 3DS
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
Hyrule Warriors Game Trailer:
Where to get Hyrule Warriors:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Hyrule Warriors Description
A Legendary Pairing
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and other characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise using over-the-top powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend of Zelda history. Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with the Wii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Remote + Nunchuk controllers (additional accessories are sold separately).
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by Sorceress Cia.
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as he executes flashy moves with combat attacks. This also marks the first time that many other iconic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for any length of time, including Princess Zelda, Impa and Midna.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple games in The Legend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field and the Palace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of Zelda, as well as powerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities.
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-op mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad, providing each player with his or her own screen.