Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: August 22nd, 2021
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- Modus Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
- Platformer Video Games
- Puzzle Video Games
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Game Trailer:
Where to get Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Description
The iconic puzzle-platforming adventure returns!
Experience the most complete Trine ever created!
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Prince Selius suffers from intensely dark dreams and, due to his magical talents, monstrous nightmares are able to slip into reality and wreak havoc on the waking world. Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya must find the afflicted prince and resolve the desperate situation before the world is engulfed by the Nightmare Prince’s shadows.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike!
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.