The Almost Gone Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: November 1st, 2020
The Almost Gone Details
- Game Developer(s):
- Happy Volcano
- Year Released:
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action - Adventure Video Games
- Official Game Website
- iOS App Page
- Android App Page
- Twitch Page
- Steam Page
The Almost Gone Description
Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life, and the ripples we all make, in this award-winning narrative puzzle game about death, loss, and mental health.
Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forwards. Each new revelation takes you that one step closer to understanding, and to the people and places that surrounded you, in your all too short life.
Why are you here? Why are you trapped and alone? Will you ever move on?
• Experience an emotional and immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
• Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
• Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
• From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a hauntingly different suburbia is yours to discover
The Almost Gone Stats and Player Count
Nothing yet. Check back soon as we put the release date in the rear-view mirror and start seeing some numbers.