Tekken 6 Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 25th, 2020
Tekken 6 Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Tekken 6 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people played Tekken 6?
3.5 million game units sold worldwide
Last updated 5/16/11
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Tekken 6 Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Tekken 6.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Game Developer(s):
- Bandai Namco
- Game Publisher(s):
- Bandai Namco
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Fighting Video Games
Tekken 6 Game Trailer:
Where to get Tekken 6:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Tekken 6 Description
Armed with the largest character roster ever in TEKKEN® history, wireless ad-hoc battle mode, ability to trade ghost data, Robust single player game experience and character customization system, the greatest fighting game franchise soars onto the PSP® system!
• More Stages! – Battle on over 18 dynamic stages!
• Extensive Character Customization! – Customize your favorite characters with every imaginable detail! Customize their hairstyles, apparel, fashion accessories, tattoos, etc.
• Robust Single player game Experience! – Jump in a variety of game modes such as Time Attack, Survival Challenge, Gold Rush and Story mode to collect in-game money, customization items and character specific storyline!
• Wireless Battle! – Share your game with friends to engage in multiplayer wireless ad-hoc battle
• Trade Ghost data! – Trade Ghost data with your friends and engage in ghost battle challenge!