Supreme Commander 2 Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 24th, 2020
Supreme Commander 2 Description
In Supreme Commander 2, players will experience brutal battles on a massive scale! Players will wage war by creating enormous customizable armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment. Take the role of one of the three enigmatic commanders, each representing a unique faction with a rich story that brings a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or fight the battle online. Where do your loyalties lie?
- A deep and powerful story – element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units – returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience – players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI – the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Supreme Commander 2 Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.