How many people play Super Smash Bros. for Wii U? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Super Smash Bros. for Wii U facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people play Super Smash Bros. for Wii U?
Last updated 4/3/20
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Mario! Link! Samus! Pikachu! All of your favorite Nintendo characters are back, along with plenty of new faces, in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, the next entry in the beloved Super Smash Bros. series. Up to four players can battle each other locally or online across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic Nintendo home console games. With a variety of control options and amiibo compatibility, the timeless Super Smash Bros. battles come alive.
- Compete with classic players from the Super Smash Bros. series, along with new challengers like Mega Man, Little Mac or newly announced Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus games.
- For the first time, players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Use a variety of control methods during the high-energy and action-filled battles, including Nintendo GameCube controllers – the longtime controller of choice for hard-core Super Smash Bros. players.
- Customize move sets when playing locally or online with friends.
- Connect with amiibo for added fun.
- Experience the beauty of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in stunning HD, a first for the series.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers from all over the world online in “For Fun” or “For Glory” modes.