How many people play Super Mario Maker? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: December 3rd, 2022
Super Mario Maker Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Super Mario Maker facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Super Mario Maker player count:
Last updated 7/19/21
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Super Mario Maker Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Super Mario Maker.
Super Mario Maker Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
The ultimate evolution of Super Mario Bros. is here!
The Mario experience of your dreams has arrived and is bursting with creativity… including yours! Play a near-limitless number of intensely creative Super Mario levels from players around the world. It’s easy enough to create your own levels with the Wii U GamePad controller that it may feel like you’re simply sketching out your ideas on paper, but you can now bring enemies and objects into a playable course in ways you could only dream of before. What was impossible in traditional Mario games is now impossibly fun, so let your imagination run wild!
Bonus: All editions of Super Mario Maker come with a collectable book that features:
- Ideas from the Nintendo development team to inspire your creations
- Special codes that you can enter into the online manual to watch videos of creations from the development team
- Concept art and level designs from the original Super Mario Bros
The book comes with all physical copies of the game. For digital purchases, check your Nintendo eShop receipt for instructions on how to request a copy. You can also download a free digital version of the book on the official microsite when the game launches. Offer only valid in US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world.
- Create your own Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more.
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines.
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process.
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo..
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo.
- Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course!
Super Mario Maker News
Here are all the most recent Super Mario Maker news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.