Super Mario 3D Land Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
Super Mario 3D Land Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Get Ready for a New Spin on a Familiar Tail
Super Mario 3D Land reinvents everything fans love about Mario™ gaming with the first platforming environment in true 3D, without the need for special glasses Players will experience an exhilarating new sense of depth, distance and speed while running, jumping and stomping on enemies throughout the levels.
- Tanooki Mario returns! The fan-favorite Tanooki suit makes its first appearance on the Nintendo 3DS. Use the Tanooki suit’s tail to attack enemies or float gently down from great heights. These abilities help players move through the 3D environments with more confidence.
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure. Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a player’s view.
Super Mario 3D Land Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Super Mario 3D Land facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people played Super Mario 3D Land?
Last updated 9/30/15