State of Mind Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 13th, 2020
State of Mind Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
State of Mind Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about State of Mind.
- Game Developer(s):
- Daedalic Entertainment
- Game Publisher(s):
- Daedalic Entertainment
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
State of Mind Game Trailer:
Where to get State of Mind:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
State of Mind Description
When mind and machine become one – what will remain of humanity?
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
· Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
· Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
· Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
· Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
· Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
· Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard’s past