Sparklite Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 24th, 2020
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in the whimsical and ever-changing land of Geodia. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite!
• Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
• Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
• Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
• Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
• Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
• Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
• Hunt collectibles – Discover collectibles scattered throughout the world
• Buddy up! – Rescue Ada’s robotic sidekick to play local assistive co-op with a friend
Sparklite Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.