Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2021
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Description
Experience pure sniper gameplay across the harsh terrain of Siberia in a brand new contracts-based system that encourages strategic thinking, playing as a silent assassin within engaging, redeployable missions.
Fulfill tailor-made contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic
– Play as a paid assassin a hit man for hire, and beware of rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans.
– Open-ended contracts, bounties and challenges deliver strong replayability options to eliminate targets and collect cash to redeem for upgrades.
– An all-new Dynamic Reticle System offers the most realistic and intense sniping experience.
– Make use the tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for elimination.
– – Upgradeable AR Mask with the ability to scan the environment and highlight weakness or objects of interest.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts player count:
Last updated 1/11/21
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts News
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts has sold over one million copies, January 12, 2021