Rust Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: May 16th, 2021
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Do whatever it takes to survive.
Rust Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Rust stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Rust player count:
Last updated 3/26/21
Peak concurrent Rust players on Steam:
Last updated 1/8/21
- Rust is getting supply drop changes that’ll make them a lot easier to spot, September 25, 2021
- After 8 years, Rust is getting a mission system, October 7, 2021
- Rust’s March update adds an underground rail network and tunnel dwellers, March 4, 2021
- Rust coming to PS4, Xbox One in May, March 27, 2021
- Rust Is Seeing A Massive Resurgence Thanks To Big-Name Streamers, January 8, 2021