Ring Fit Adventure Player Count & Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: May 13th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Ring Fit Adventure facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Ring Fit Adventure player count:
Last updated 5/10/22
Total number of Ring Fit Adventure games sold in Japan in 2019:
Total number of Ring Fit Adventure games sold to date in Japan:
Last updated 6/20/20
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Ring Fit Adventure Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Ring Fit Adventure.
Ring Fit Adventure Game Trailer:
Where to get Ring Fit Adventure:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Ring Fit Adventure Description
Explore a fantasy adventure world to defeat a bodybuilding dragon and his minions using real-life exercises!
Thanks for your interest in Ring Fit Adventure. Availability is extremely limited, so please check with your local retailer.
Traverse grass-swept plains by jogging in place, attack enemies with overhead shoulder presses, and refill your health meter by striking some yoga poses. Two new accessories, the Ring-Con™ and Leg Strap, measure your real-world actions and help turn them into in-game movements. With additional minigames and customizable workout routines, Ring Fit Adventure is great escape for players of all skill levels and schedules.
In Adventure mode, defeat enemies with attacks based on real-world exercises as you traverse more than 100 levels in over 20 worlds. As you work through each level (and possibly work up a sweat), you’ll earn experience points. Between fights, you may encounter some unusual methods of transportation such as squat-powered launch pads. Then, pass around the Ring-Con and leg strap accessories and select from a few minigames: break boxes with gusts of air, craft pottery using squats, and more.
- Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercise
- Jog, Sprint, and high knee through over 100 levels in more than 20 worlds
- Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con™ and Leg Strap accessories
- Play a long-form adventure or shorter minigames suitable for most skill levels and schedules
- Check your estimated pulse rate with the built-in IR Motion Sensor
Ring Fit Adventure News
Here are all the most recent Ring Fit Adventure news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Ring Fit Adventure Switch Sales Have Now Surpassed 14 Million, 5/10/22
- Ring Fit Adventure Tops the Japanese Charts, 9/10/21
- Ring Fit Adventure Review: One Year Later, 10/18/20
- ‘Ring Fit Adventure’ update adds Mario and Zelda songs to work out to, 3/26/20
- Nintendo’s new fitness game is Ring Fit Adventure, 9/12/19