Resonance of Fate Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 20th, 2020
Resonance of Fate Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Resonance of Fate Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Resonance of Fate.
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- Arc System Works
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox 360
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
Where to get Resonance of Fate:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Resonance of Fate Description
Resonance of Fate is developed by the heralded RPG developers, tri-Ace, who have had a hand in developing some of gaming’s most celebrated RPG franchises. Sega and tri-Ace now introduce Resonance of Fate, which adds a new spin to the genre with a new cinematic action gameplay system centered around gun play and a steam punk styled world.
• Experienced RPG development team, Tri-Ace, behind this entirely new vision of fate within a steam punk world
• Battle in fantastic cinematic action wielding firearms in a Semi-real time gameplay system
• Built around the gigantic machine city, the story will delve deep into fate and the machinery that controls it.
• Masterfully crafted environments illustrate the deep tapestry of this dystopian world
• Customize your characters and weapons changing your playing experience visually and within the gameplay