Pokémon Ultra Sun Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: May 16th, 2021
Pokémon Ultra Sun Details
Pokémon Ultra Sun Game Trailer:
Pokémon Ultra Sun Description
Take on the role of a Pokémon™ Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Moon game. You can encounter and battle 400+ Pokémon, including new forms. A brand-new showdown awaits!
Discover the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala’s new Z-Moves and their mysterious connection to the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma. Then venture into Ultra Wormholes to explore the Ultra Beasts’ home world, encounter every Legendary Pokémon, and uncover Ultra Megalopolis, a dark world where Necrozma has stolen the light. On the bright side, the Alola region has new activities, and fresh landscapes to explore with some assistance from your powered-up Rotom Dex. You’ll need all the help you can get if you’re going to stop Giovanni, Ghetsis, and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket from taking over the Alola region!
- As a Pokémon Trainer, uncover new mysteries in the Alola region and beyond!
- Encounter over 400 Pokémon, including new forms, on a quest to become Pokémon Champion
- New Z-Moves for Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, Mimikyu, Lycanroc, and Kommo-o
- Ultra Warp Ride Solgaleo or Lunala into Ultra Wormholes and surf with Mantine
- Take photos and share them with friends in Alola Photo Club
- Face off with Team Rainbow Rocket to determine the fate of the Alola region!
Pokémon Ultra Sun Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Pokémon Ultra Sun stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Pokémon Ultra Sun player count:
Last updated 11/26/20