Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: August 31st, 2021
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Details
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Description
Infinite Mystery Dungeons await you and your Pokémon friends on your quest to stop the forces that threaten Pokémon Paradise!
- Explore the infinite possibilities of Mystery Dungeons as they come to life with vibrant 3D graphics and detailed environments!
- Become a Pokémon and travel through a fantastic land inhabited only by other Pokémon! Enlist their help as you build Pokémon Paradise!
- Play as Pikachu™, Snivy™, Oshawott™, Tepig™, or Axew™, and talk with other Pokémon!
- There’s a new adventure around every corner as you battle and befriend Pokémon, collect treasure, and explore Mystery Dungeons that change each time you enter!
- Use the Nintendo 3DS Camera to discover Magnagates in the real world that lead to new Mystery Dungeons!
- Play with up to 3 other people and explore Mystery Dungeons together in Companion Mode!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity player count:
Last updated December 2014
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.