Pac-Man 99 Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Pac-Man 99 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Pac-Man 99 player count:
Last updated 11/4/22
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
It’s an all-new flavor of PAC-MAN! Test your chomping chops in a 99-player Pac-Royale!
A 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale!
- 40 years after the classic Pac-phenomenon rocked the gaming world, PAC-MAN is back in a new 99-man battle royale. Get back in the maze and chase down the iconic ghosts. Who will be the last PAC-MAN standing?
Switch between eight different strategies and send Jammer Pac-Man to get in your opponents’ way!
- Eat a Power Pellets to turn the ghosts blue and make them vulnerable. Eat them to send Jammer Pac-Man to your opponents! The more ghosts you eat, the more Jammers you’ll send!
- Eat a Ghost Train for a huge comeback!
- Gain the upper hand by switching between eight different preset strategies: speed up, send extra Jammers, and more. Switching at just the right moment could give you an edge over your rivals!
Make the game look like your favorite NAMCO classics!
- You can purchase downloadable custom themes based on Xevious, GALAGA, Dig Dug, and more to change the look of the game.
- There are twenty different classic themes in all! Plus, they do more than change the graphics! Check out the sounds too!
- Which classic NAMCO title is the one for you?
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Pac-Man 99.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Here are all the most recent Pac-Man 99 news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.