Pac-Man 99 Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: November 6th, 2021
Pac-Man 99 Details
Pac-Man 99 Game Trailer:
Pac-Man 99 Description
It’s an all-new flavor of PAC-MAN! Test your chomping chops in a 99-player Pac-Royale!
A 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale!
- 40 years after the classic Pac-phenomenon rocked the gaming world, PAC-MAN is back in a new 99-man battle royale. Get back in the maze and chase down the iconic ghosts. Who will be the last PAC-MAN standing?
Switch between eight different strategies and send Jammer Pac-Man to get in your opponents’ way!
- Eat a Power Pellets to turn the ghosts blue and make them vulnerable. Eat them to send Jammer Pac-Man to your opponents! The more ghosts you eat, the more Jammers you’ll send!
- Eat a Ghost Train for a huge comeback!
- Gain the upper hand by switching between eight different preset strategies: speed up, send extra Jammers, and more. Switching at just the right moment could give you an edge over your rivals!
Make the game look like your favorite NAMCO classics!
- You can purchase downloadable custom themes based on Xevious, GALAGA, Dig Dug, and more to change the look of the game.
- There are twenty different classic themes in all! Plus, they do more than change the graphics! Check out the sounds too!
- Which classic NAMCO title is the one for you?
Pac-Man 99 Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Pac-Man 99 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Pac-Man 99 player count:
Last updated 10/24/21
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Pac-Man 99 News
- Pac-Man 99 adds Tower of Babel theme, October 10, 2021
- Pac-Man 99 surpasses five million downloads, Warp & Warp theme live, October 25, 2021