Outward Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: August 23rd, 2021
Outward offers an immersive RPG experience coupled with realistic gameplay, as well as deeply-rewarding challenges for the most avid gamers.
As an ordinary adventurer, you’ll not only have to hide or defend yourself against threatening creatures, but also brave the hazardous environmental conditions, protect yourself against infectious diseases, and stay hydrated. Embark on risky expeditions across untamed lands to reach new cities, undertake important missions, and discover hidden dungeons crawling with formidable enemies.
In order to survive in the dazzling yet deadly world of Aurai, you’ll have to be clever… and prepared. Sharing your journey with a friend, locally or online, is also greatly encouraged!
– Survive in the wilds as you explore the lands
– Play solo or cooperatively, split screen locally or online
– Dynamic defeat scenarios that react to your context
– Ritualistic, step-by-step approach to spellcasting
– A unique experience at every playthrough
Outward Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Outward stats and facts I have been able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people play Outward?
Last updated 12/3/20
- Outward has sold one million copies, December 3, 2020
- Outward’s freedom and challenge helped the RPG sell over 1 million copies, December 4, 2020