New World Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 7th, 2021
New World Details
New World Game Trailer:
New World Description
Explore a thrilling, open-world MMO filled with danger and opportunity where you’ll forge a new destiny for yourself as an adventurer shipwrecked on the supernatural island of Aeternum. Endless opportunities to fight, forage, and forge await you among the island’s wilderness and ruins. Channel supernatural forces or wield deadly weapons in a classless, real-time combat system, and fight alone, with a small team, or in massed armies for PvE and PvP battles—the choices are all yours.
New World Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting New World stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
New World player count
Last updated 10/1/21
New World News
- Over Populated New World Servers No Longer Allowing New Characters, October 4, 2021
- New World Passes 900,000 Concurrent Players On Steam, October 4, 2021
- New World’s first post-launch update doesn’t include character transfer, but plenty of bug fixes, October 6, 2021
- New World already has over 253,000 concurrent players, September 28, 2021
- New World is Already Steam’s Most Played Game of 2021 Despite Server Struggles, September 28, 2021