Munchkin: Quacked Quest Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 13th, 2020
Munchkin: Quacked Quest Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Munchkin: Quacked Quest Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Munchkin: Quacked Quest.
- Official Game Website
- Game Developer(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
Munchkin: Quacked Quest Game Trailer:
Where to get Munchkin: Quacked Quest:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Munchkin: Quacked Quest Description
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin by Steve Jackson. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into sacrifice pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from reanimated skeletons to the Potted Plant and even the Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
Sometimes the enemy is next to you on the couch.
Gather your best friends, or enemies (doesn’t matter, you’ll turn on each other either way), and take down the rampaging hordes of monsters! Beat your “allies” to the treasure and gear up with legendary weapons such as the Rat-on-a-Stick, a Scepter that sends love or a Flare Gun.. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin: Quacked Quest can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can be the first to grab the ducks.
…HEY, THAT’S MY DUCK!
Not afraid of chickens and trolls? Do you enjoy smashing random objects for loot? Are you eager to vanquish epic bosses and betray your friends? In either the solo or local multiplayer mode, you race through randomly generated dungeons and overcome increasingly bizarre challenges. Choose from four different races and classes and unleash their special skills at the right moment to gain an advantage over your opponents. The mix between accessible, yet rich, gameplay and a leveling race offers intense and skill-based brawling action.
…I SAID DROP THE DUCK, BOB!
Trust the Wight Brothers and their Fabulous Dungeonarium Machine (FDM™©) to generate unique dungeons filled with deadly traps, dangerous enemies and magnificent ducks. Every adventure will be enhanced by random modifiers. The more victories you claim, the more possibilities will be added to your game.
Main gameplay features:
• Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
• Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most effective at accomplishing the crazy objectives of each dungeon: capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends/foes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
• Four races and four classes available: become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or dozens of other combinations. (Management will deny any liability in case of a botched spell or missing limb.)
• More than 20 weapons to wield for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down more than 15 different enemies—or friends. Just in case, you know…they get in your way. And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to the other players, there are nine almost-lethal items to choose from.
• Randomly generated dungeons for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
• Customized experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the back-stabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying, and betraying commence!