Microsoft Flight Simulator Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: December 9th, 2022
Microsoft Flight Simulator Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Microsoft Flight Simulator stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people play Microsoft Flight Simulator?
Last updated 12/7/22
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Game Developer(s):
- Asobo Studio
- Game Publisher(s):
- Xbox Game Studios
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Xbox Series X and S
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Flight Simulator Video Games
Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Trailer:
Where to get Microsoft Flight Simulator:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Description
From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Test your piloting skills against the challenges of night flying, real-time atmospheric simulation and live weather in a dynamic and living world. Create your flight plan to anywhere on the planet. Microsoft Flight Simulator includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports.
The World is at your Fingertips.
• Vivid and Detailed Landscapes – Immerse yourself in the vast and beautiful world that is our planet with over 37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more.
• Living World – Earth is vibrant and ever-changing and so is the world of Microsoft Flight Simulator which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals.
Earn Your Wings.
• Aircraft – Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation.
• New Checklist System – From pro to beginner, scale your level from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
Test Your Skills.
• Live Weather – The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
• New Day & Night Engine – experience flight at any time of day or year allowing for night VFR, visual flight rules, navigation.
• Aerodynamic Modeling – a state-of-the-art physics engine with over 1000 control surfaces per plane allows for a truly realistic experience.
Microsoft Flight Simulator News
Here are all the most recent Microsoft Flight Simulator news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Flight Simulator Top Gun DLC is out now, and it’s free, 5/25/22
- Microsoft Flight Simulator’s Top Gun: Maverick Expansion Release Date Announced, And It’s Soon, 5/9/22
- Microsoft Flight Simulator releases World Update 8: Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, and Andorra, 3/24/22
- Microsoft Flight Simulator devs outline plans for helicopters, historic planes, and Australia, 1/30/22
- Microsoft Flight Simulator will get DLSS support this year, 1/28/22