Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Details
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Game Trailer:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luigis in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan-size Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Mario & Luigi: Dream Team facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team player count:
Last updated December 2019
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.