Mario Kart 7 Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: September 15th, 2021
Mario Kart 7 Details
Mario Kart 7 Game Trailer:
Mario Kart 7 Description
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
A New Dimension of Kart Racing
The newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart™ franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging into the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over the track shortcut. When underwater, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires accelerate quickly on paved courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii™ character.
- New courses take players on wild rides over mountains, on city streets and through a dusty desert. Nintendo fans will recognize new courses on Wuhu Island and in the jungles from Donkey Kong Country™ Returns.
- The game supports both SpotPass™ and StreetPass™ features.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
Mario Kart 7 Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Mario Kart 7 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people played Mario Kart 7?
Last updated 9/30/15