Mario Golf: World Tour Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: April 19th, 2023
Mario Golf: World Tour Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Mario Golf: World Tour facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Mario Golf: World Tour player count:
Last updated 8/5/21
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
See also: Amazing Mario Products You Can Actually Buy.
Go clubbing around the world with Mario™!
Tee off as your favorite Mario or Mii™ character while challenging players online.* Shoot into warp pipes and dodge piranha plants in Mushroom Kingdom areas or take a shot at the nature-themed courses. The new Castle Club has both naturalistic and Mario-themed courses, a training area to hone your skills, and a pro shop where you can get unlockable gear and outfits. Test your skills in a gauntlet of course challenges, play with friends locally**, or take on players around the world in online real-time tournaments.*
- Play as your Mii character or as your favorite Mario characters.
- Golf it up on Mario courses.
- Play with friends all over the world.*
- Trick out your Mii character and get the edge on your competition with outfits and equipment.
- Use the touch screen and motion sensor to better track and control shots.
- Create and play in online communities with unique tournament rules.*
- Compete in worldwide tournaments online.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Mario Golf: World Tour.