Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 21st, 2020
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Details
- Game Franchise(s):
- Grand Theft Auto
- Game Developer(s):
- Rockstar Games
- Game Publisher(s):
- Rockstar Games
- Year Released:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action - Adventure Video Games
- Twitch Page
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Description
‘Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas… a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save is family and to take control of the streets.’
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Grand Theft Auto San Andreas facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
How many people play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas News
- GTA Leaks Hint At Upcoming Remaster For PS2 Trilogy, February 24, 2021
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Officially Announced, October 9, 2021
- Remastered GTA San Andreas Is Coming To Xbox Game Pass, October 23, 2021
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas VR is Coming to Oculus Quest 2, October 29, 2021