Ghost of Tsushima Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: December 6th, 2022
Ghost of Tsushima Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Ghost of Tsushima stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Ghost of Tsushima player count:
9.73 million copies sold to date
Last updated 7/15/22
Percentage of Ghost of Tsushima players that have finished it:
Last updated 3/25/21
Number of Ghost of Tsushima game copies sold in its first 3 days:
2.4 million copies sold in its first 3 days
Interesting Ghost of Tsushima stats from its first 10 days:
- 156.4 million standoffs
- 57.5 million duels
- 139.4 million enemies collapsed in fear
- 810.3 years on horseback
- 16.2 million onsen visited
- 14.2 million haikus written
- 28.1 million flute songs played
- 8.8 million foxes petted
- 17.1 million bamboo strikes completed
- 37.5 million Inari shrines honored
- 15.5 million photos taken
Copies of Ghost of Tsushima sold in July 2020:
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Ghost of Tsushima Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Ghost of Tsushima.
- Game Developer(s):
- Sucker Punch Productions
- Game Publisher(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Stealth Video Games
Ghost of Tsushima Game Trailer:
Where to get Ghost of Tsushima:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Ghost of Tsushima Description
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved to do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
• In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you’ll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
• The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what’s left of his home at all costs.
• Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
Ghost of Tsushima News
Here are all the most recent Ghost of Tsushima news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Ghost of Tsushima Sales Top 9.73 Million Units, 7/15/22
- Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.17 Patch Notes Today (March 10), 3/10/22
- Ghost of Tsushima Sales Top 8 Million Units, Movie Adaption in the Works, 1/4/22
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut gets a new update for a slate of bug fixes, 12/16/21
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Update 2.12 Adds Matchmaking to Nightmare Survival and Story, 11/4/21